Saturday, April 4, 2009

March came in like a lion, and went...

Wow...it's already April 4th, 2009. The beginning of my posts are starting to sound like a broken record (much like the American Idol judges if you are watching that show at all). I had originally intended to post new updates every week. Ha! Then I thought it would be great to do it every month. Well, I did that pretty well...for the first 7 months. So I missed March. I hope to make up for that oversight or lack of attention by posting more than once this month! And here we go!

The boys are still growing so fast. Rich and I still look at each other every day and can't believe how lucky and blessed we are with such adorable, good, sweet, fun twin sons! I only wish this happiness on everyone (of course unless you only have one child...or one at a time...then just half of this happiness? Oh forget it, there's no putting limits on the amount of happiness children can bring into your life!)

Well, I'm going to get right to the pictures. Here are some of our favorites over the past couple of months. We hope you enjoy viewing them as we do...and as much fun as we had taking them...and viewing them again...oh forget it...you know what I mean!)

Aiden (left) & Austin

Aiden (left) & Austin

Austin (left) & Aiden

Aiden

Austin

No comments: